Wednesday 26 October 2011

What is the purpose of this blog?

I decided to create this blog to use as my game design journal. I want to use it to record my journey of trying to design and publish board games. My plan seems quite ambitious since I am working on a blog, a website, a twitter account and a Youtube account in addition to actually working on creating the games themselves. But I have read that self promotion is important when you are trying to sell something. When I am try to sell my games, I am also trying to sell myself...hence That Cowboy Guy persona.

So hopefully I will update this blog several times a week, detailing what I have been working on, my highs and my lows. I also hope that what I write will be of interest to my readers. I will try to be entertaining and enlightening at the same time.

So there you have it: My first blog post as That Cowboy Guy. Short but sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment